Summer Engagement Brunch with Chloe Wine Collection Prosecco
The best part about being engaged?! There is always a reason to celebrate!! Patrick and I got engaged this Summer and we are starting to think about all of the events surrounding our wedding. By now, you know that my go-to wine is Chloe Wine Collection. Their Prosecco is an all-time favorite and my choice for all celebrations! I know that so many of you guys are recently engaged as well, so I thought it would be fun to share a quick and easy engagement brunch you can throw this Summer! Plus, it is a great excuse to buy a cute new white dress and drink Chloe Wine Prosecco with friends. It’s a win-win!
Let me break in down for you. There are so many reasons why Chloe Wine Collection Prosecco has been my sparkling wine of choice for over a year. It should be yours too. Let me tell you why:
- The black and white bottle is so chic and looks just as pretty sitting on your shelf as it does in your brunch display.
- Who doesn’t love bubbly? The Chloe Wine Prosecco is bursting with notes of peaches, apples and flowers.
- It is rich, yet balanced with a crisp finish. Perfect for a Summer brunch!
- Great for cocktails! I’ll include the recipe I use at the bottom of this post – you’ll love it.
- It is crafted by a woman Winemaker, Geogetta Dane, who is known for developing a sophisticated portfolio of premium wines.
- You can create a customized label for it for free! This makes it the perfect choice for a gift 🙂
Chloe Mango Sunrise
1 Part Chilled Chloe Prosecco
1 Part Orange Juice
1 Part Pomegranate Juice
1 Part Mango Juice
Combine all ingredients, except Chloe Prosecco, in a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake to chill, and strain into a wine glass or flute. Top with chilled Chloe Prosecco, and garnish with a fresh orange slice.
Can’t get enough Chloe Wine Collection? Me either! Make sure to check out my other posts in partnership
with Chloe Wine Collection here:
♥ Chloe Wine Collection Rosé Picnic in Golden Gate Park
♥ 3 Reasons to Ditch Your Typical Date Night and Stay In with Chloe Wine
♥ Last Chance to Wear White Before Labor Day with Chloe Wine Collection
♥ Holiday Gifting with Chloe Wine Collection
Thank you Chloe Wine Collection for sponsoring this post. For more information and a store locator, please visit ChloeWineCollection.com and be sure to check out Chloe Wine Collection on Facebook and Instagram.
Photos by Sarah Ching Photography
Cannot wait to try Chloe wine!! Also, where is your dress from…you look stunning!!
Great post! I’m all for companies that are women-owned and run. Also your dress is so gorgeous!