The best part about being engaged?! There is always a reason to celebrate!! Patrick and I got engaged this Summer and we are starting to think about all of the events surrounding our wedding. By now, you know that my go-to wine is Chloe Wine Collection. Their Prosecco is an all-time favorite and my choice for all celebrations! I know that so many of you guys are recently engaged as well, so I thought it would be fun to share a quick and easy engagement brunch you can throw this Summer! Plus, it is a great excuse to buy a cute new white dress and drink Chloe Wine Prosecco with friends. It’s a win-win!
Let me break in down for you. There are so many reasons why Chloe Wine Collection Prosecco has been my sparkling wine of choice for over a year. It should be yours too. Let me tell you why:
- The black and white bottle is so chic and looks just as pretty sitting on your shelf as it does in your brunch display.
- Who doesn’t love bubbly? The Chloe Wine Prosecco is bursting with notes of peaches, apples and flowers.
- It is rich, yet balanced with a crisp finish. Perfect for a Summer brunch!
- Great for cocktails! I’ll include the recipe I use at the bottom of this post – you’ll love it.
- It is crafted by a woman Winemaker, Geogetta Dane, who is known for developing a sophisticated portfolio of premium wines.
- You can create a customized label for it for free! This makes it the perfect choice for a gift 🙂
Chloe Mango Sunrise
1 Part Chilled Chloe Prosecco
1 Part Orange Juice
1 Part Pomegranate Juice
1 Part Mango Juice
Combine all ingredients, except Chloe Prosecco, in a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake to chill, and strain into a wine glass or flute. Top with chilled Chloe Prosecco, and garnish with a fresh orange slice.
Can’t get enough Chloe Wine Collection? Me either! Make sure to check out my other posts in partnership
with Chloe Wine Collection here:
Thank you Chloe Wine Collection for sponsoring this post. For more information and a store locator, please visit ChloeWineCollection.com and be sure to check out Chloe Wine Collection on Facebook and Instagram.
Photos by Sarah Ching Photography