Lexus Winter Vacation to Aspen, Colorado
Back in November I made a trip to Aspen, Colorado to see the snow! I am a Colorado girl born and raised, so it never truly feels like the holidays until I get to see some snow!
I flew into Denver International Airport and took a mini road trip up to Aspen. Lexus lent me their brand new 2020 Lexus LX 570 to drive around snowy Colorado and it couldn’t have been a more exceptional experience. The two-row 2020 LX 570 features a luxurious interior with spacious five-passenger seating, wide-screen rear-seat entertainment system which makes it great for road trips, full-time four-wheel drive and my favorite: heated seats and a heated steering wheel.
I have been to Aspen several times, but hadn’t been there in the winter for a few years and it was so magical. It only took us 3 hours from Denver since the road conditions were good and there was no traffic driving up on a Sunday!
We stayed at the brand new W Aspen and I could not recommend it enough!! The prime location, the luxurious amenities, the views, the food and bar; everything was just beyond.
Our bags were taken up to our rooms and we went to get our complimentary welcome beverages at the bar, along with a few snacks! I highly recommend anything and everything on their menu, it was so good that we ended up eating at the hotel every night we were there!!
Things to do in the Winter:
- Ski/Snowboard – I snowboard 🙂 You can rent at Four Mountain Sports
- Coffee @ Gorsuch Ski Café or Hot Chocolate and pasties @ Victoria’s Espresso
- Breakfast at W Aspen Hotel – Order the pancakes and an order of doughnuts!
- Take the gondola up to the top of Aspen Mountain and enjoy the incredible views while sipping hot chocolate! (Fun fact: my brother got married on top of Aspen Mountain!)
- You cannot miss the infamous Champagne Showers at Chair 9! It is located at the top of the Cloud Nine Lift and is Ski-in ski-out only. Dates: Dec 7, 2019 – April 12, 2020 be ready to party.
- Dinner @ W hotel – Order the J Bowl
- Cocktail @ W Hotel – Order the Aspen Thymes
- Book a massage @ o2 Aspen
- Shopping in Aspen – Gucci, Montcler, LIV Aspen, Aspen Shop, Prada, The Aspen Thrift shop, etc.
- Photos @ Maroon Bells – Might be closed in the winter, but you must go if it is open! Especially in the Fall!
- Nightlife – Ajax Tavern at The Little Nell, Wet Deck at W Hotel Aspen, Caribou Club
Till next time, Aspen!
I would really like to know where you got the blue sweater and matching hat . Thank you!
The beanie is a couple years old from Forever21! The coat is Conso Wear! http://www.consowear.com !