Happy New Year!
What a year it has been. I launched my blog this time last year as a passion project, and couldn’t have imagined the incredible journey it would take me on. I have been fortunate enough to meet some of my best friends, travel to the most incredible places, and work with the most incredible companies this year. I undoubtably owe a huge part of that to you.
As 2016 comes to an end, and 2017 begins, I want to focus on a few key things:
- You can do anything, but not everything. Stay focused on the now and it will set you up for opportunities in the future.
- There is no such thing as a perfect work/life balance. Sometimes work must take priority, just as family and friends must take priority as well.
- It’s okay to say no to things you do not need, however shiny and appealing they may seem, it allows you to put more effort into your yes.
- Personal health improves everything. Make it a priority.
- Travel well, travel often.
Happy New Year, everyone! Thank you so much for your love and support, it truly means the world to me! All the best to you and yours. Now grab some champagne, and cheers to an incredible year! xx
Dress: Nadine Merabi
Photos and video by Brittany Renée Photography
Obsessing over that ear cuff!!
http://www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.
Isn’t it amazing! Just about died when I saw it!